Unit 10 lớp 12: Looking back
1.Listen and mark the intonation patterns on the questions. Then practise reading them.(Lắng nghe và đánh dấu các mô hình ngữ điệu trên các câu hỏi. Sau đó, luyện tập đọc chúng.)
1. What does lifelong learning mean?
2. Does lifelong learning contribute to social or personal development?
3. Excuse me, I’ve just arrived. Has the seminar on learning skills started?
4. Do you think that continuous learning is the key to success?
5. How should I apply for part-time courses?
2.Practise these conversations. Mark the questions with rising or falling intonation. Then listen and repeat.(Luyện tập những cuộc đàm thoại. Đánh dấu câu hỏi với tăng hoặc giảm âm điệu. Sau đó, lắng nghe và lặp lại.)
1. A: Did you say that we need to pursue knowledge throughout our lives?
B: No. Those are the lecturer’s words.
2. A: Do you think learning from on-the-job experiences is always effective?
B: Yes, definitely.
3. A: How can parents encourage their children to learn all their lives?
B: By setting good examples.
4. A: Which is more important, working experience or qualifications?
B: I think it’s up to each individual situation.
5. A: Does asking questions encourage learning?
B: Yes, it does. That’s the new way of teaching and learning.
1.Use your own ideas to complete the sentences below, putting the verbs in brackets in the correct form as required.(Sử dụng những ý tưởng của riêng bạn để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây, đưa các động từ trong ngoặc ở hình thức đúng như yêu cầu)
1. Lifelong learning will be successful if the learner is self-motivated.
2. If that school provided better educational materials, the students would be more interested in lifelong learning.
3. If the lifelong learning programmes had started earlier this year, I could have arranged my schedule to attend some of them.
4. If he had not kept learning while working here, he would not be the director now.
5. If you do not develop leadership skills, you will have difficulties in working with your staff.
6. If I had followed your advice on professional training, I would have got a higher salary.
7. If he had completed the previous management course, he would be recruited to the team now.
8. If we had taken online courses, we would have saved more time.
Tham khảo các bài giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10 khác: